Author Topic: Project Description  (Read 2238 times)

Offline firebladeRR1k

+Info

Project Description
« on: July 20, 2014, 08:00:12 AM »
Based on a conversation in the reefpi 2.0 thread with Cornel, I would like to suggest we use this thread to finalize the formal project description.  This can then be put on the reefpi.com home page.  I also suggest we put a sticky in the "ReefPi Project" forum area. Stating the same project description.  I recommend adding it to both locations since we have lot of users that use tapatalk who may never see the main website.  I personally found this forum through a search directly in tapatalk and via a google search.  When I visit reefpi.com on my mobile device it wants to take me directly to tapatalk. Due to this it was a while before I actually saw the actual reefpi.com website.  The sticky could also direct users to the site to find more information.

I  hope this would be helpful in describing the project and project direction to newcomers. 

The current site looks to have quite a bit of functionality and looks nice. We could add the section for the project description and either point directly to threads or have specific sections for formal documents and specs.

Chris
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 08:08:02 AM by firebladeRR1k »

Offline cio74

• Administrator

+Info

Re: Project Description
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2014, 01:22:30 PM »
Thanks Chris, I was/am quite busy with the v2 board, any progress made by anyone with the v1 which is basically lots of i2c devices connected together, any specs released?