Author Topic: What do I do?  (Read 2611 times)

Offline darrennickerson

+Info

What do I do?
« on: September 09, 2014, 03:45:01 AM »
Hello, im interested in what this project is all about. I came across this forum when I was searching for raspberry pi aquarium controllers. This seemed like the place I needed to be. Is there any documentation or anything on how to get this started. Thanks for the help.

Offline Bigguy

• Administrator

+Info

• Large Fat and Ugley
    • ReefPI
Re: What do I do?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 08:32:16 AM »
Welcome to The Site and Feel Free to look around and ask lots of Questions
We are still working on The documentation side so please feel free to help / offer Maybe post a little about what you what and your skill levels
welcome to the site
Simon

Offline cio74

• Administrator

+Info

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, 04:34:48 PM »
Hello and welcome.

Please have a look around, there are several ways to contribute, we're temporary lacking the support on the software development part.

Offline darrennickerson

+Info

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2014, 12:32:54 AM »

Welcome to The Site and Feel Free to look around and ask lots of Questions
We are still working on The documentation side so please feel free to help / offer Maybe post a little about what you what and your skill levels
welcome to the site
Simon

I used to be a front end web developer for a few years until times got tough and had to switch careers. I have very little programming experience except modifying Wordpress plugins and theme work. I'm just starting to get interested in raspberry pi and don't even own one yet. But I'd love to learn how to control my tank with my own code. Any specific threads that would help me get started?

Offline cio74

• Administrator

+Info

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2014, 07:17:59 AM »
There are several threads under the software section. There was some progress on the WebUI development but not much.